Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Millions of peaches, peaches for me...."

Thank you to The Presidents of the United States of America for writing such a wonderful song. Peaches ARE wonderful and I look forward to getting some every year in August and September. Of course, the anticipation starts much earlier. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas as soon as the Fourth of July passes.

And where do I get my peaches?
Why, I get the very best......Mannings in Fruit Heights.
Their peaches are to die for - Or at least let your skin turn orange for because you've eaten so many of them. But, I must say that my sister has probably eaten more than I have. She's probably on her third half-bushel box by now.

If you are out there and reading this, sister, my husband implores you to seek out professional help. Peach-Eaters Anonymous, perhaps.

4 comments:

bonnie jack said...

mmm, yum. i want some.

Lauren said...

I canned a bushel yesterday. I have to agree peaches are WONDERFUL!

Katie said...

Ditto. I canned some last week. Someone in the ward here set up a deal to get peaches from Brigham City all the way out here in Winnemucca. They were excellent!

darktech said...

No, I said "Meisha, if you don't get help at Summit, please, get help somewhere." Then I suggested you join Peaches Anonymous.