Monday, October 6, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me


1. As a child I did NOT have naturally curly hair. Any curl was t
he product of curlers forced upon me by my mother.

(I hated sleeping in them.)




And if I didn't have curl-induced hair, it was because it was cut short.
(Very unbecoming to the princess that I was.)



2. From the age of 4, I was in at least one show choir for a part of every year until I was in college. Then, I just joined Institute Choir.


3. From the age of 4, I also took swimming lessons every summer until my senior year of high school. I used to be able to dive, swim the butterfly, and save your life if you needed it. But the key phrase is "used to". Swimming suits and I don't really get along anymore.


4. The old phrase of Disneyland being the "happiest place on earth" is actually true. I was going to either live in Cinderella's castle or the Haunted Mansion.










5. I like jumping spiders.

My favorite variety is the phidippus (workmani or audax)



6. I want to live in the Pacific Northwest (Washington or Oregon) at some point in my life.


7. My original wedding date was set for Sept. 11,
2001. Good thing I got cold feet the month before and pushed it back, right?



Well, that looks like 7 facts, so that means it's.......The End........


.....Oh, I guess I should mention that I did this little post because I was tagged by my friend, Bonnie
.
I am also supposed to post these rules.
Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blog.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Since I am a rule breaker though, I think I'll break half of them.
(That's socially acceptable, right? To follow most rules, but not all of them?) If anyone wants to do this, though, please do. It was fun!

6 comments:

CAF said...

Aw you look so cute! I will pinch your cheeks.

bonnie jack said...

ok, those spiders are creepy. and that video was a little too cheerful.

Lauren said...

It's a little weird to see "little Amy" with straight hair I just love your curl so much!!! (I guess we always want what we don't have. . .)

Amy said...

I guess I should put a disclaimer on the spider entry. Katie should just never even open it...

Brooke said...

tags are fun.

Katie said...

Thanks for the heads up about the spider thing...I would have unsuspectedly come along and clicked on it...spiders. yuck.